Sunday, January 29, 2017

Fancy Living in an Old Corner Shop? Ours is For Sale!

***NEWSFLASH*** Under Offer in less than a week!

Hello stranger!

Here are some snaps of our old shop house, tarted up ready to sell. I thought I'd post them just in case any of you who read this blog over the years would like a sticky at the finished product. 

As I write this I'm thinking about the 'heady' days of blogging and how much fun it was. I'm also wondering what you're up to, and that it's probably a waste of time publishing this because chances are no one will see it anyway...
  
Anthony and I worked our butts off renovating this house. There were times I hated it with a passion, but now that it looks so shiny and lovely I want to move back in! Funny that!

Anyway, here tis
Before I sign off (quite possibly for the last time) here are a couple of before pics to remind you of what we were dealing with. It looked waaaay better in the photos than it did irl! Seriously! We could it the sh*t hole!
Now to get started on the next one (newish and on the sterile side).
Take care, thanks for reading. Over and OUT!



Yuk!

Check our 'famous' loo here.

More For Sale info and photos here

x


  

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos of your home Kylie! It is very cool...I love the hall/entrance way with the exposed brick and timber doors. I do love a good sticky beak. The before photos are amazing, isn't that yellow kitchen something? I remember when you did your kitchen reno, and your toilet reno. I love your blog! Good luck with the sale and your new place x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Jane, you always say the nicest things. I appreciate your bloggy friendship, and I'm glad you still write your very lovely blog x

      Delete
  2. I feel I should sin with the 'journey' word here, Kylie -- what a journey. Also your kitchen cupboard paint job is fantastic - such a transformation. I *think* it was around the time of the Great Kitchen Cupboard Colour Debate that I became a regular visitor. Good luck with the new house - so many opportunities!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Vicki!
      Kitchen came up a treat but I'm not sure I'd go the dark route again - those cupboards showed every single finger mark. We have glossy white (bog standard) cupboards in the new house and while I don't like them, they seem to stay much cleaner.
      I've recently tried to do the instagram thing again (given up already. Got bored. Still not a fan), followed you because I wanted to reconnect, and you're not posting anything, so I'm happy you wrote me a note here. I hope you're well Vicki. I'd love to hear your news x

      Delete
  3. Your home is beautiful. Good luck with the sale. I enjoyed your blog and am still here to see your work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you Comfortable Silence. It's very nice of you to break your silence and comment ;) I hope life is treating you and your daughter very nicely x




      Delete